Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Egypt

Okay,
I have a little one year old evil hyper cat.
Her name is Egypt and this is her blog.
She isn't a normal cat because I am a dog person.
So in my house she is treated like a dog.
My mother hate cats but our house had mice and she got Egypt to kill mice and I had to train her because I am the animal lover .
Egypt killed one mouse.
she played with it until it died.

Egypt was named because in Egypt they worship black cats and Egypt is an black cat mixed we got her from a shelter when she was 6 months old .

I have to walk her every other day she has her harness and leash.
I clean her litter box every other day.
I talk to her every day.
I play with her every day .
I clip her nails every 4 weeks.
Every month of the 11 I give her a dewormer pill.
I let her play with my turtles every other day.
I review her tricks I taught here every day

Her tricks are:
Sit
Paw
High five
Stand up
Look over shoulder
Touch left hand
Touch right hand
And my moms fav. Get out


Well that Egypt when I find out how to get pics up here I will get some of here

No comments:

Post a Comment