Friday, July 29, 2011

Day out side

Well I walked Egypt after cleaning her litter box and she was scared out of her mind.
We had some guest over and a baby was chasing her around pulling her ears and when she laid down he patted her stomach.
I was saying he was doing a good job for a 1 year old but Egypt hate it all.
then I tried to review Egypt's tricks and guess what she could barley sit!
I was checking her out did she get hurt during the walk I grabbed her two hind feet and gusse what ! she started treading and now I know she is in heat and she is getting spayed on Tuesday.
So I can't review tricks and I can't walk her great complete boredom for me and her.
she needs new toys but she wont play with them she will just rub agaist them because she is in heat and I need an allowance.
right now she is walking around purring on shoes meowoing around

Ahh I love my Egypt.
She is my big floofy ...

Oh yea!
I think someone traded my cat.. Aliens ...
she is now sooo soft.
And soo heavy.
She only eats small portions of her food.
And she sleeps a lot
Well I guess the sleeping is her getting older but yea strange :(

No comments:

Post a Comment